UK’s Leader in
CTEC Energy is leading the sustainability charge in the UK with it’s disruptive technology by producing clean electricity and thermal energy from hard-to-manage waste streams and non-recyclable material.
Producing Electricity from Unrecyclable Waste
CTEC Energy, has been working alongside a talented group of experts to bring clean energy production and waste management systems to the world.
At CTEC Energy, we design, engineer and manufacture Energy Recovery Equipment and utilise 100% waste to generate clean, renewable energy.
A standard CTEC waste to energy system footprint is 25m x 30m x 6m high
A standard CTEC waste to energy system is between £2.8m-£3.5m
A standard CTEC waste to energy system payback is between 2 & 3 years
A standard CTEC waste to energy system IRR is between 15% & 30%
CTEC is at the forefront of ultra clean waste to energy systems using best available technologies to generate to generate sustainable revenue
THE CTEC Grid SOLUTION
- A Service fulfilling your Energy and Complex Waste Needs.
- A Simple and Seamless Service.
- A Decentralised Energy Production and Distribution.
- An Autonomous and Resilient Energy Supply.
- A Source of Renewable and Recovered Energy to meet your Carbon Reduction Objectives.
- A Local Energy Supply to help Reducing your Energy Bills.
- A Local Team, Dedicated to helping the Public and Private Sectors becoming more Sustainable.
- A Small-Scale Solution to Optimise Energy Production and Resource Preservation.